Welcome to St. Louis Stilt Walkers!
Your Source for Great Stilt Walkers for All Your Events!
- 2 lengths of rope (or skate laces, heavy-duty twine or string etc.)
- Electric drill
- 2 empty coffee tins (Here are some coffee brands that still use metal tins rather than plastic containers: Yuban, Choc' Full o' Nuts, Cafe Bustelo, Medaglio D'Oro)
1. Remove the labels from your coffee tins.
2. Clean out both cans with soap and water.
3. Drill 2 holes, opposite each other, about an inch from the bottom of the tin. If the drill leaves any rough or sharp edges, you can smooth them quickly with a file.
4. Thread a length of rope through the holes and tie a knot in each end tightly inside the tin.
Now it's time to have fun walking on your stilts! You can even choose to decorate your stilts by wrapping paper around them or using stickers directly on the can!
St. Louis Stilt Walkers' events are exciting and entertaining. Bring even more fun to your event with our other entertainment options like Juggling, Comedy Hypnosis, Face Painting, Sideshow, and Magic. We are sure you will agree, Circus Kaput does great events in Missouri and Illinois.